Thursday, March 31, 2011
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
I will admit, when first heard denim shirts were coming back I was appalled. Visions of Canadian tuxedos flooded my brain and I vowed to never wear the trend... Well never say never. I strung together the outfits below, and now I can't wait to snag a chambray shirt for myself!
Want to know the brands of the items? Just ask. Also, if you have an item you want me to style, email me at email@example.com and I'll turn it into a post.
Labels: Style It
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Dreaming of these beautiful, feminine work spaces.
Think of all the creative juices that would be flowing while you worked in one of these spaces.
p.s. I have to share this mantle. It's completely amazing (click to enlarge).
Sunday, March 27, 2011
Oversized shirt/dress-Allison Taylor, Lace underdress/shirt-Martini, Sunnies-Rayban, Earrings-Mom's from the 80's, Ring-F21, Shoes-c/o Naya
Dreaming the weather would stay like this.
Like my shoes? They're made by Naya and actually eco-friendly! Naya uses natural and eco-friendly materials whenever possible , including:
- Vegetable-tanned leathers and linings
- Natural or recycled content fabrics
- Footbeds containing natural cork
- Outsoles containing natural materials
- Boxes made with 80% recycled paper pulp, soy-based inks and water-based glue
- Reusable shoe bags and shoe forms made with recycled PET